Gallagher Bassett Claims Consultancy teams operate across the UK in all major classes of general insurance, complaints and other financial service areas. Our staff are highly experienced, professional and motivated claims and general insurance technicians, who are ready to integrate into your team to provide operational support. We work in partnership with the client's operational management to ensure project objectives are achieved. Our solutions have been proven, repeatedly to deliver significant cost savings, improved customer experience and value for money.
Recruitment & Resource Consulting
We recognise that insurers, underwriters, MGA's, retail banks, suppliers and service providers required a greater influence on some of their outsourcing arrangements. As a result we developed an outsourcing / co-sourcing solution that was delivered from within client locations - effectively outsourcing on an insourced basis.
- Our ethos is one of continuous improvement and identifying areas that ensure clients and their partners are fully aligned and really effectively working together.
- Independent - an independent expert view that gives both parties an impartial overview of key issues is a powerful tool in the current market. We are proud of our independence and previous clients and their partners have benefited from this.
- Pragmatic and commercial - Audits and reviews have to be conducted by experts. Not everyone can be an effective auditor - the benefit of hindsight can often creep in. We are pragmatic in our approach and have a sound commercial view.
- All our auditors are experienced. Considerable claims experience coupled with functional responsibilities e.g. operational management;supply chain; financial and business analysis sits within the team. Many have worked both for general insurers and the supply chain - they have seen both sides of the fence.
- Audit tools we have developed and continue to develop - mirror Lloyds approved and have been enhanced.
- Data gained from multiple engagements over the years enable us to truly benchmark performance,
- Our Audits are not tick-box exercises: Antagonistic: A review that occurs and gets forgotten until next year, they are tools to be used to drive improvement.
- We provide a range of claims technical and functional training to the industry in the UK. Our training encompasses formal class room training; desk side training; mentoring and coaching as well as a full digital capability.
- We have adopted a highly pragmatic approach with the teams reputation being built on really addressing the practical aspects of claims handling regardless of class of business. We have focused on this as invariably clients are asking us to up-skill the middle ground who have never in many cases handled a claim from end to end in their careers. These handlers need not just technical training but also their confidence built to apply that knowledge correctly.
- Training can be provided on site; off site and online.
- Training Modules cover all classes of business and all levels of experience as well as professional qualification support.
- A Claims Academy concept that is "Pop Up" and can be located where you need it to train the next generation. Closely working with your HR and Operational Teams.
Recruitment & Resource Consulting
A Resource Placement service that draws on our deep knowledge of the sector. Recruitment by claims people for claims people.
- Full Technical Assessment.
- Clear understanding of your requirements.
- An understanding of what background and company will generate the people who best fit your needs.
- The ability to create solutions that draws on our insource, training and coaching capabilities to ensure you get the best people delivered with the requisite skills and get your BAU work completed whilst the search is ongoing.
Interim Management - provision of key personnel when required - maternity cover etc. Skilled change management consultants to assist with transformation.
Future Proofing - the ability to manage your own internal headcount and draw upon our resources to support you at time of need or at pre-agreed periods in the annual cycle.
Contact us here if you would like to know more about our services.