RISK CONTROL SERVICES
Working with you to reduce accident numbers and severity
Here at Gallagher Bassett our Risk Control Team work with clients to help them reduce their volume and value of claims, increase their defensibility and reduce their total cost of risk.
Our risk control services have been developed in direct response to the needs of our clients and include risk reviews to measure, assess and provide assurance on the adequacy of control measures, development of policy to provide a framework to guide and drive continuous improvement and training to help raise awareness, develop skills and embed change.
We have a team of qualified and experienced risk control consultants based throughout the UK – all of which have extensive experience of working closely with organisations to develop and embed risk control strategies, facilitate training workshops and provide general consultancy advice. We work in close partnership with our clients to develop a risk control provision which is tailored to meet their specific needs.. Our provision focusses on the delivery of targeted risk control solutions for the purpose of risk and liability reduction.
Our range of services is extensive – some of the most popular services include:
- Cyber Risk Healthcheck
- Accredited IRM Training Course - Essentials in Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Management Healthcheck
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Bespoke – Strategic and Operational Risk Management Training
- Accredited IRM Training Course – Risk Communication and Perception
- Business Continuity Management
- Essentials of Enterprise Risk Management
Health & Safety
- Practical Risk Assessment
- Controlling Contractors
- Health and Safety Management Review
- Occupational Stress Management Review
- IOSH Approved Courses – Managing Safety and Safety for Executives and Directors
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
Fleet Risk Control
- Assessing Occupational Road Risk for Managers
- CPC Approved Training Centre with a range of behaviour safety CPC courses
- Post Collision Investigation and Prevention for Managers Training
- Influencing Driver Performance Training
- Driver/Manager Coaching Course
- Impaired Driver Awareness Training for Drivers and Managers
- Post Collision Investigation Review
This is only a selection of the services we can and do provide for our clients.